Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful...

Thanksgiving was somewhat of a blur this year due to my extreme lack of sleep, and it was also a little difficult as well. Andrew is growing up so very fast, and I wish so much that my mom could be here to see him growing up. We really did have fun with the little guy this year! Now that Andrew is old enough to eat table food, he got to experience some new and different flavors this year! The pictures below are too funny! One of our family traditions is a veggie dip that my mom and my grandmother used to make. Andrew ate some it for the first time. His face, by far, says it all!!!!! I am so thankful for the blessings that God has given us this year. He has shown us His amazing love in so many ways, and I am thankful for the amazing husband and sweet baby boy that He has given me! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate about your mom. I have really really really been missing my dad, could be that Madelyn who was born about 2 yrs after he died is obssesed with asking questions about him ALLL the time. Andrew is so cute. Love you and your sense of humor. I am thakful we get to be friends as adults too!