Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a Wonderful Holiday Season!!














We have had so much fun this holiday season, and as usual, I have waited to post about all of it!! The month of December was filled with surprises as well as so many wonderful memories.

Let me start by saying that I have been blessed with a new job!! On December 8, I received a phone call from LISD informing me that there was a school nurse position open, and they were offering me the job!!!! I was so excited! I was driving down the highway screaming and yelling. I am sure anyone who saw me thought I needed to be institutionalized, but I didn't care!!!! I am so thankful that I was chosen for the position!! This change will be so wonderful for our family!!!

The rest of our holiday season was filled with parties, family gatherings and holiday traditions. This year was especially exciting, because Andrew is beginning to understand more and more, and his reactions to the sights and sounds of the season were priceless! Now, every tree or light that wee pass is referred to as "tee-tee!!!" (Christmas Tree). We rode on the Polar Express with Grammy and Grandad, went to the Carol of Lights, and took Andrew to Santa Land. As you will see by the pictures, Santa was definitely not Andrew's favorite...but that's OK...maybe next year!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and that 2009 brings you blessings beyond measure!!!!!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh.. how I love their first few years of Santa panic. Looks like y'all had fun times. Hey how was the Polar Express?