Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy "Stink"-oween!!!






We had so much fun this Halloween! I had trouble deciding what to dress Andrew up in this year. It came down to a pirate outfit, or the skunk. As you can see, the skunk costume won out. I figured that he may choose one day to dress up as a pirate, but as for a skunk, I realized that the opportunities for me to make costume decisions are quickly coming to a close, and I am pretty positive that he would never choose a skunk costume. I figured a little mommy induced humiliation was appropriate while he won't remember it!! He did look absolutely adorable!!!! Halloween is also my dad's birthday, so after the fall festival at church, we headed over to my grandfathers house for a little cake and ice cream for Grandad's birthday!!!!

No comments: