Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well, Stacee tagged me to do this little survey thing, so...here goes nothing!

10 years ago...
1. I was a senior at Trinity Christian High School
2. I had no idea what I was going to do with my life
3. My friends kept telling me I was going to have 12 kids...sheesh...
4. I, too, was obsessed with tanning (don't worry stacee, you weren't the only one)
5. I drove a totally awesome 1990 Mercury Cougar!!

5 things on today's list
1. Clean the bedroom
2. Clean the kitchen
3. Take Andrew to the pumpkin patch
4. Go to Diego's birthday party
5. Work on school stuff...ugh

If I were a Millionaire (Stacee, I think we thought of the same things...great minds think alike, right?)
1. Pay everything off
2. Build our dream house...including a shop for Cory's obsession with cars...
3. Travel all over the world
4. Start a fund for Andrew's college, and savings
5. Repay everyone who helped us out over the years.

5 Places I have lived (actually only lived in 2 places)
1. The good ol LBK
2. Austin

5 Jobs I have had
1. United Supermarket
2. County Line Restaurant
3. Worked at a Daycare (for a VERY SHORT period of time...)
4. Covenant NICU
5. Covenant Pediatrics


I TAG RAINA!!!

No comments: