Friday, October 17, 2008

The Mini Computer Genius



We were at our friends house several days ago, and when we walked out into the living room, this is what we found...Andrew had made himself comfortable, and was apparently "working" on the computer. Cory brings Andrew to me at work in the mornings, and while I am giving report, he hangs out with our secretary. She always lets him play with the keyboard at the computer. He always seems to manage to flip the screen upside down, or open up some program that none of us new existed on our computers at work. Who knows, I may have a computer genius on my hands...maybe the next Bill Gates!!! Ha!! Maybe someday he will become a gazillionaire and support his mommy and daddy......ahhhh wishful thinking!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Barfields said...

Hi Laura-
Hope y'all are doing well. I can't believe how big Andrew is. I miss seeing you and Leigh Ann.