Saturday, October 11, 2008

Time for an update!

Well, lets see...since my last post, we have been having lots of fun! Andrew had his first haircut, he rode the merry-go-round at the fair, and lots of other exciting things that toddlers do...I am posting some pictures and videos, so everyone can see what we've been up to these last several weeks!!!


Before we cut the curls...


Mom...what is she doing to me?!?!?!?!



The finished product...so handsome!!

Riding the Merry-Go-Round at the fair


Petting the baby duck at the fair

2 comments:

megan said...

the design. andrew is really cute - i liked the photos of his little haircut. looks like you guys are doing really well. :)

Reyes Family said...

It is so much fun to see your blog. I love seeing pictures of you guys! I miss you guys!!!!